Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Never wanna feel this way..........




For me, this song is not about someone whatsoever, but it's just about the warmest feeling that I've ever felt.

The feeling that makes me wanna smile all the time, and even makes the nights some brighter...I always hold on to that feeling in my darkest day..that feeling is definitely my "patronus" against the "dementors"...haha...

however...I don't think that I ever want to feel that way, but now I really miss it...

hope I can find you again someday, my "patronus"...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you'll definately find you patronus Ma...someone who light up your life or even shining your self so you will become the most fortunate girl in the world...

nb: I got that same 'warm' feeling too when I watch this video Ma... ^_^