Friday, October 23, 2009

El Regol

Damn you half Eastern boy
Do it to me every time
Oh, the redhead said you shred the cello
and I'm the jello, baby

You won't talk, won't look won't think of me
I'm an epitome of public enemy
Why you wanna go and do me like that
Come down on the street and dance with me

I'm a lot like you so please, hello, I'm here, I'm waiting
I think I'd be good for you and you'd be good for me

I'd never ask you to go to JT concert
Coz I know I don't deserve it
How cool is that?
So I went to your room and read your description
"watching NBL and feel a little bit stable" oh yeah
listening to the anything, fall in love all over again

I'm a lot like you so please, hello, I'm here, I'm waiting
I think I'd be good for you and you'd be good for me

How stupid is it? I can't talk about it
I'm gonna sing about it and make a record of my heart
How stupid is it? Won't you give a minute
Just come up to me and say hello to my heart
How stupid is it? For all I know you see me too
and maybe you just don't know what to do
or maybe you're scared to say "I'm falling for you"

I wish I could get my head out of the sand
Coz I think we'd make a good team
And you'll keep my fingernails clean
but that's just a stupid dream that I won't realize
coz I can't even look in your eyes without shaking, and I'm not faking
I'll bring home the turkey if you bring me home, baby

I'm a lot like you,I'm waiting
I'm good for you and you are good for me

No comments: