Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Quest

Last year, I had a dream about something precious
Something that had never been mine
Something that I know from the start that it would leads to nothing
Then, I left it behind
no heart feeling whatsoever

This year, my life has taken me to the point that I've never imagine before
All of these things were never in my plan
Although these circumstances often hurt me bad, I know that I must go on
Although it seems that everything that I want is taken away from me, but who I got to blame?
nobody but me

Next year, of course I don't have any idea about where my life will go
But I'm sure He knows everything about my motives
He knows me, He knows my heart, my mind, my life quest, regardless what the world say about me
and I'm sure that He saves the best for me
so my only hope about next year's circumstances will be
nothing but no frontiers whatsoever :)


NB: Do you think that all of those blog posts in this blog explains MUCH about me? Sorry, but you're wrong, folks! Yes, they try to explain the corners of my mind, but I'm just like a diamond, this blog only reveals one side of me of much more, and I'm not sharing as much as you think I am. To know me is to confront me instead, slowly, gradually, extensively. No other way.

No comments: