Monday, February 27, 2012

Funny things about life

...is when:

1. I've always wondered how cool it would feel to have a "Cherry Belle-style" body (yeah, you know...height : 165 cm weight: ONLY 40 kg) and cheer up heavenly, while in reality I'm only a girl with a height of 158 cm and weight of NEVER less than 50 kg....but then, when I lose my weight just a little and turned me into a 52-kg-girl, he complained and said that he preferred a chubbier version of me.

2. I took a sneak-peak into others' journals of life and saw how determined they were in achieving their "dream", even if it means that they have to "sacrifice" their personal life, even just for a while. I look to myself and find that I think I never wanna do that kind of sacrifice. I can't be too far away from him, even just for a while.

3. I am happy in the simple things. Just walking around with him through places by public transportation and having a simple meal for two give me more happiness than I've ever known.


Speechless.

No comments: