Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Dream Day Wedding.....short story long



whoaaaaa....hello there, here comes the sun...no, here comes super cheesy topic: yes, my perfect wedding. Who's in this lonely, tiring and cruel world don't want to settle down and get a real life, something that you can build up in any ultimate sense, someone to grow up and grow old together with, and something to look back to with a biggest genuine smile and proud feeling at the end of your life? I don't know who don't want it, honestly. I desperately want it. I need it. 

However, it's not that easy, at least for me. Yes, I'm not the one who can fall in love easily and for me there's a very strict line between falling in love and being someone's great fan. With being a great fan may also come major crush, craving or any form of lust (what?!) but it's not something real. I mean, as much as I'm a fan of Julian Casablancas, Rivers Cuomo (at some point), or whoever random figure out there, I really think I don't love them. They belong to their own wives...and I belong to my future husband. This is the lesson I've learned from having romantic encounter with someone that is kinda "public figure" in his own right. Yes, I'm talking about my relationship with that "phenomenal" winner of the popular game show program on TV. As much as he's been adored by many random teenage girls out there (they're not teenager anymore now, they're turning into hot young females, no?) I just couldn't help but collapsing in laughter everytime I caught some random girls chat with each other on twitter or other socmed about how irresistible he is, how they dream of him as being their boyfriend/husband, or how excited they were when they accidentally met him somewhere on the street or something like that. It's not that I didn't love him. It's just that I've never been one of his fan as much as I love that TV game show program. I don't even have any single picture of him that I take with me. He doesn't like to be famous, though. He thinks he's just a boy who happened to won those US$ 32,000. That's it. 

Long story short, the future is still unknown though for me and him. However, honestly, I never thought a second in my life before that I will end up with someone like him. I mean, he's very much different from the ideas of a man I always thought I will share many connection and spend my life with. I always thought I want a man with deep voice (his is quite deep though, he could even mimic Louis Armstrong, ha!), witty charm, protective behavior towards me, a healthy dose of possessiveness, intelligent (okay, he passed this one), and strong-will. Also, could share music enthusiasm with me, yes this is quite important, though, heehee. All of those factors should together make me think that he's handsome, or hot, or whatever you say it, attractive. 

Is it too much for a dream guy? I don't know, but I don't think that's impossible, though. Anyway, that was the dream guy and this is the dream wedding...I hope this is not too much (finger crossed)! :p

My wedding will have warm and intimate ambiance for all guests and families, including me and my husband. I prefer the buffet to contain only small fraction of main course (you know, the traditional Indonesian wedding buffet which are rice, cooked vegetables and 2-3 kind of cooked meats, usually beef and chicken but I prefer beef and fish instead) but I'd like to have quite a lot of small carts. The carts will include traditional Indonesian ice cream, roti jala and curry, martabak, and any other cute little foods and beverages. The bride and groom will be able to join the party itself and mingle with the guest...and...a live music. I really really want my wedding day to be brightened up by a really warm and nice music, played by our dear friends and relatives (if my future husband was in a band or something like that). I even imagine singing one or two songs together with my dear husband, hehehe. Above all, I'd really love to have a really nice live music in my wedding with which the guests can jive around pleasantly. Here comes my dream playlist (will be updated by any other upcoming ideas and realities, hopefully):

Under control - The Strokes
You're so great - Blur
I will - The Beatles
Island in the sun - Weezer
Karena kamu cuma satu - Naif
etc, etc......(ugh, can't think of anything else right now...any idea?)

and...yes, I really want to sing this song with a man of my life on our wedding day ><
I'll try anything once - Julian Casablancas

very sweeeeeet and endearing song about settling down I guess...just exactly as I always thought about settling down. I pray each day for me to marry a noble man who always love me sincerely, and whom I always love sincerely in return. That's it. No...umm...it would be nice too if my dream wedding can come true, at least the music and groom part, hehehe :p


sit me down, 
shut me up,
I'll calm down...and I'll get along with you :')

No comments: