Saturday, June 6, 2009

About the name of this blog...

When starting this blog I just wanted to have some place to speak up my mind, because all of this time, I have a very active mind that often keeps me awake at the time I should be sleeping.

Most of my thoughts about many things around or about me is much much affected by my affection to music. It's like every songs that I love or even any sounds that I've heard of being my soundtrack of life or the soundtrack of the things that I see or feel. But, yeah, maybe most of them is very insignificant and unimportant to most people or to the world in general...and for sure, most of them is far from scientific regarding my academic background,hehe...

I feel like this blog will be not more than a bunch of craps of my mind that is very very unimportant to be published or even be written at all. So, I started to think of the name like "Garbage", "Junk-Blog" or "Trashcanned Me" for this blog. However, as I don't know what I will put later on in this blog, then I started to worry that those "junk" names will understate the importance of my future entries' substances, since this blog could contain anything in the future. Hence, as I feel that music is giving me a life soundtrack in many things about me, then I decided to name this blog after that consideration. But, as I mentioned before, although this blog's name smells like music (haha), some entries will may not tell you about music at all....and,yeah, I've never been very smart so this is the nicest name that I can think of...^^

No comments: